Part diary, part devotional, part training, this ebook is a compilation of nationally and internationally recognized speaker and teacher, John R. Frank’s monthly eNewsletters on stewardship and development over a six and a half year span.
“It is my hope these ideas will be encouraging when things seem tough, new thoughts that might get you “unstuck” in your development thinking, and possibly some basic fundamentals to remind you where you are and what you are doing.
Stewardship and Development is a difficult field. It is often misunderstood and too often people use unproven strategies or myths to try and reach their goals. Many of the ideas in these newsletters will remind you of proven fundamentals to remember as you do your annual planning.”
About John Frank
John Frank is passionate about stewardship. He studies, teaches, and consults on stewardship and believes it is the key to a holistic approach to life for individuals and organizations.
A nationally and internationally recognized speaker and teacher, John’s expertise includes stewardship, leadership, nonprofit organizations, as well as biblical training in various topics. He speaks with churches, ministry leadership, boards, and retreats.
John’s professional involvement and education includes:
- Founder/Director — Stewardship Summit
- Doctor of Ministry, Leadership in the Emerging Culture (Dissertation Focus: Stewardship Education). Awarded from George Fox Evangelical Seminary.
- Master of Arts in Philanthropy and Development, Saint Mary’s University
- Bachelor of Music, University of Wisconsin
- Best of the Best Faculty Award, CSA, 1997
- Received Excellence in Integrity Award Campbell Research, 2003
- Board of Directors Award, CSA, 2005